Tuesday, November 14, 2006

ostrich meat

This entry is dedicated to my mom, bro and sis - a travel memoir of some sort so that you'll know what I am up to on my side of the world.

Still here in Cagayan de Oro. I am writing again from room 210, in my pajamas, while waiting for my hair to dry before I can finally call it a day.

I won't bore you with work related stories, instead, will give you a rundown of what kept us awake throughout the day.

Although we slept through the alarm clock this morning, we managed to get a quick but good breakfast before starting our video and photo shoot. Lunch was home cooked (native chicken tinola - broth) served by a very warm couple - a successful husband and wife team that is the reason why we are here in the first place. Dinner was composed of crispy pata, pansit, chopsuey and sweet&sour fish. Evening was capped with some drinks, sizzling sisig and ostrich meat (my first try!), caffe latte and banana caramel cheesecake (yummy!!).

In between work and throughout the day, we have laughters and jokes that kept us awake, our "happy drug", our adrenalin rush just to see us through the tiredness and sleepiness. You should hear us laugh, we are such a boisterous group!

With a complete, check-marked list, we are ready to go back to Manila tomorrow noon. Now, if I can just manage to find time to look for my CDO ref magnet souvenir...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home