Saturday, November 04, 2006

Saturday in New York

Back in Manila, I used to sleep in all day Saturday. Not anymore in NY.

My body clock triggers this alarm to wake up at exactly 7:30AM, snoozes off for about 30 minutes and by the time that I can't fight "wakeness-ness", its 8:30AM.

Am I becoming my father who wakes up at 6AM when we go out on vacation and insists that we have breakfast early?

As I write this entry, I hear the comforting sound of the NY City subway. Reminds me of Cityland with the old train running along South Super Highway. I'm supposed to work on a video (a part time gig) but can't seem to get started with it.

Maybe, Saturdays in New York are meant to be just like in Manila. The day where you just sit back and relax. A coffee and a toast (since I'm just too lazy to go to the deli and pick up a bottle of P&J or Nutella) while watching Saturday cartoons.

Sorry for the ramblings, just haven't been able to post for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home