Friday, November 03, 2006

it's beginning...

to look like christmas. well, on this side of the world though. when i peeked through my window this afternoon, i saw some workers on the skyway. i thought they were just fixing some of the lampposts due to the past typhoons. but when evening came, i was surprised to see twinkling lights. they have put up christmas decors!

come to think of it, just the other day, ria, jackie and i happen to have a shoot in the ortigas area. after being tired and almost missing dinner, we decided to eat chicken inasal. near the manukan, there were several stores selling lanterns and they were all lit up! i did not really take notice since my concentration was on dinner. it just dawned on me tonight that, yes, christmas has started in pinas. if you happen to experience christmas here, you'll agree with me that it is one of the favorite holidays of pinoys.

in the past years, i am usually done with my christmas list when november rolls in. but with my personal economic situation, school and project load...my list is taking a backseat for now. i don't splurge on gifts, but i put personal touches in each one that i give out. plus, i find joy in gift wrapping (i also enjoy covering my books)! oh well...i still have a month or so to figure this out.

it's approximately 52 days before my 30th christmas....or will it be my 31st?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home