Thursday, January 11, 2007

Kicking Off 2007

For someone who thought of this collaborative blog, I should have been contributing more stories and anecdotes. But sometimes, we get into the cycle of living like zombies from traversing the subways to the responsibilities of work.

Good thing there's family... dad... mom... sisters... cousins... titos... titas.. the entire gamut of craziness! That's what brings everything into perspective.

2007 I believe would a year of great change. Not because of what the stars say but because we are collectively doing things by choice. This year, with blessings and prayers, all of us siblings will be turning on new chapters in our lives.

One is finishing up her MBA degree. One is entering the Nursing profession. One will be finishing kindergarten and me... well, with God's consent, I get into an MBA program myself.

To one and all, cheers to the new year... happiness, health and love for 2007!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home