Tuesday, February 12, 2008

On Travel, Birthdays and Family

Hey guys... how's everything?? The siblings just got back from vacation.... almost 18 days in the Philippines. Right now, Jen is jet-lagged (so she is up and watching TV), I am about to go to sleep since I got work tomorrow and Achi Girlie is doing her stuff in Manila (organizing another event I think). The three of us got to talk for a good hour today to catch up or to remember what we left in Manila.

The trip was something to remember from the Bohol trips to family gatherings (think about 37 immediate family going to dinner one night at the Mall of Asia!). The highlight of the trip was the Bohol trip, Achi Pean's wedding and scuba diving at Anilao, in no particular order aside from it being chrononologically happening.For me personally, it was a trip that made me realize how important family is and how they care about me. I promise that I won't disappoint.

Speaking of family, today marks my mom's 5_th birthday. We planned to be here the day before her birthday. But I guess we have to play the "where is waldo (mom)? game". Mom, Happy birthday though. See you soon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home