Sunday, November 11, 2007

Finally... an update!!

This blog has been quiet for months now... what can I say? hmmm...
Like my brother mentioned in his entry... we haven't really seen much of each other. I haven't been online as much...
One thing is for sure.. I am so excited to coming home this January!! I would be a bridesmaid to our cousin's wedding, plus, almost everyone in the Ong clan would be coming to Philippines!! The two weeks that we would be there is already planned out... we are gonna be really big group when we go to Bohol... :) I love it!!!
Work has been good.. really can't complain (aside from the back pains that i have been having..). Although, the last week of October hasn't really been good.. three patients that I know, have taken care of passed away. Thank God, it wasn't under my watch.. I am still scared of facing that part. I don't know how well I would handle a dead body.. having to wash it and wrap it... thinking about it just send goosebumps all over my body!!
Oh well.. this would be a short one.. don't really have anything at the moment... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home