Friday, March 30, 2007

Ancient Brother Wish List

In less than two weeks, I go on my journey of being 27. Yes, it's an announcement of my upcoming 27th birthday. I though this age was like ancient when I was 12. Now I am that ancient brother.

Instead of putting my wish list on my own blog, let me put it here so everybody can read it.

1. Quiet time. I need the alone time. No calls at 10 in the evening.
2. Gym time. I need to sleep at 9 every night to keep my 7AM exercise appointment. Let me sleep. Which brings me to...
3. Sleep time. Saturdays are designed so that people can sleep until noon without judgement. Let's schedule events on a Saturday afternoon or evening please. Don't ask me to drive somewhere early Saturday morning.
4. Relaxing time. A massage would be nice, however NY prices are like mortgages compared in Manila. Just somebody promise me that I won't get judged when I get daily massages when I get to Manila for a vacation.
5. If you still want to give me "world-ly" stuff, here's a shortlist of stuff that I would want but isn't essential for my existence:
  • Mio Watch
  • A wide, big buckled, leather black belt
  • A Massage
  • A Mac
  • A watch case (sort of like a jewelry box for watches, I don't know if they make this, a box that can hold a lot a watches).
  • Starbucks GC
  • A trip to London (maybe after June, I won't need a visa to go there!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home